Thursday, November 24, 2005

Whatever happened to...?

Continuing the occasional series of actors who have mysteriously vanished from our screens...

3. Rick Moranis

I caught a bit of Ghostbusters on Channel 4 the other night and Rick's name sprung to mind. We all remember him from those two films, and Honey, I Shrunk The Kids and its endless sequels, but surely he must have other work? IMDB lists his last role as one of the vocal talents in Brother Bear but that was two years ago...

So, whatever happened to Rick Moranis?

3 comments:

YYZ Girl said...

He has a country album coming out soon. No shit.

Miss Cellania said...

I haven't heard anything about Rick Moranis for YEARS untilI read about his new country music career a couple days ago, and now see your post... is that cosmmic? No?

Nevermind.

soulmining said...

I'm glad I asked... thanks for the info! Don't think I'll be rushing out to buy his album though!