Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How did I get here?

I'm curious to see where my blog traffic is coming from so I've recently signed up with Active Meter to track my visitors. Aside from discovering that most of my hits are just random visits coming from Google Image searches, I have uncovered one or two wonderful search terms which have apparently led here. My favourite ones so far are:
  • Jessica Alba tied up
  • Horny Brighton students
  • Offensive Jimmy Carr t-shirts
  • Susan Sarandon bikini
James, was that you again?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ok, I signed up for this two days ago and so far I have:

Skintus bed and breakfast

'Tis brillig! Let's gyre and gimble

Hoff mania x 3

how long does it take for alcohol to leave my body breathaliser

caught a cold smiley

People search for the strangest things!