Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Play It Cool in November

I've really cut back on my CD buying lately. This is no bad thing; I already have far too many for my groaning shelves, and a three piles on my bedroom floor just waiting to find new homes via eBay. Still, there's always new tunes to discover, and these are the ones which have been hogging my stereo this month:

  • Serena Maneesh - Serena-Maneesh (Honeymilk)
  • Ladytron - Witching Hour (Island)
  • Gemma Hayes - The Roads Don't Love You (Source)
  • Feeder - Shatter / Tender (Echo) single
  • Depeche Mode - Precious (Mute) single
Don't know what's gonna crop up next month, but I've been impressed with the Arcade Fire tracks I've heard and I really like Madonna's Hung Up single, so we'll see...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I really want that new Madonna album but it is on my list of things I will buy after Christmas!

P.S. Word verication is difficult when hungover!!!