Friday, January 13, 2006

Listening Posts

I am now blogging from Newcastle. Without broadband access. Oh my, this is so slow, it's taken me nearly ten minutes just to log onto Blogger. And the PC has already crashed once while I was trying to post. At this rate I'll barely get this posted before midnight!

I went into the local Virgin Megastore while I was in the toon today and I have to say I was very impressed with their new listening post facilities. All you need to do is wave the CD of your choice underneath the barcode reader at the listening post and it will then play a short snippet of every track on that CD. It's fantastic! Let's hope they introduce this service to all of their stores in the near future.

That's all, I'm not going to risk writing any more tonight! My new Arcade Fire CD beckons... goodnight!

No comments: