Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January Live

There's so little happening in January that I even forgot I was supposed to post this at the start of the month! I've just checked all the listings I can lay my hands on and these are the select few shows that have grabbed my attention:

04/01 - Daniel Kitson begins his new UK tour with two nights at the Komedia. I'll be there on Thursday!

21/01 - Another Komedia show, this time an evening of Words and Music with Skye, former vocalist with Morcheeba.

26/01 - It's a welcome return to Brighton for local lovelies The Pipettes who are headlining at the Concorde.

And that's about it. Aside from the female singer / songwriters which I've already mentioned recently, what else is there to look forward to this year? Well, it's early days, but the Concorde is getting off the mark with some potential good nights out, with Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Wonderstuff, Graham Coxon and The Dresden Dolls all booked in for the coming months.

No comments: