Saturday, January 14, 2006

1st Birthday

Yes, Feed The Pony is one year old today! This is the 360th post since I started blogging, so what insightful comments have I got for you on this momentous occasion? How about this little quotation that I found yesterday:

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright

I feel another experiment coming on here... especially if that damned cat won't pose properly for Stuff On My Cat. Photo-shoot #2 was curtailed prematurely this afternoon after I toppled off the armchair that I was perched on. Ouch!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

And re Internet Access - Feel my Xmas pain!

YYZ Girl said...

Your blog bday is only a day before mine!!