Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Play It Cool in February

I haven't picked up many new albums since January, just a scattering of promo singles. Anyway, here's the CDs that I've been listening to this month (no iPod for me - I am a Luddite):

  • The Dandy Warhols - The Black Album / Come On Feel The Dandy Warhols (Beat The World)
  • Engineers - Forgiveness (Echo) single
  • KT Tunstall - Eye To The Telescope (Relentless)
  • The Killers - Hot Fuss (Lizard King)
  • Moby - Lift Me Up (Mute) single

I should have plenty to choose from over the next few weeks with new albums and singles due from The Bravery, Daft Punk, The House of Love, Kaiser Chiefs and New Order, amongst others.

1 comment:

Nikita said...

Hello soulmining, this is your neighbour, Nikita! Thanks for leaving me a message. You wrote a lot in the blogger and I just keep posting photos.. how lazy i am..
Please come a visit my blogger and even HONG KONG. HK is a city never sleep, so make sure you can stay awake overnight before coming :) Good day.