Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Cat Returns


Following on from my earlier post (Jan 27th) here's the results from my incredibly complex scientific experiment:

Step 1 - Remove the soap from its sealed packet and expose to oxygen.
Step 2 - Keep checking it every day to see if there's any sign of fur.
Step 3 - That's it. My kind of experiment.

Yes, the amazing hair-growing cat soap really did work, as you can see from this photo. So I now have some furry soap to wash with... whoo hoo! But the excitement doesn't end there, oh no; apparently when you use the soap it wears away to reveal... wait for it... a little mouse! Is there no end to the inventiveness of this item?

5 comments:

soulmining said...

Hiya Vicky, thanks for stopping by. I was given this by a friend; we've had this long running saga where he gives me cat-related stuff and in return I give him frog-related stuff. (So if anyone knows where I can buy some frog soap, please let me know...) Obviously an item as fine as hair-growing cat soap ought to be available to buy in every shop on the high street. It's a disgrace. I assure you, I am on the case... the world is waiting.

soulmining said...

Bow down to the god that is Google.

Check out the following online retailers (you'll have to copy & paste the links):

www.lizzybug.co.uk (delivery worldwide)
www.jugglingworld.biz (UK customers only)
www.wonderworkshops.com (US retailer - but currently listed as out of stock)

YYZ Girl said...

that is pretty cool. like ice!

kumquat said...

i am at once disturbed and intrigued.

Unknown said...

US citizens, rejoice! Wonder Workshops (www.wonderworkshops.com)has it again!