Sunday, December 03, 2006

Coming Soon?



This week I was approached by an internet marketing company to see if I'd like to write a review of The Devil Wears Prada on my blog to tie in with the forthcoming DVD release. They send me the DVD, I write my review. Simple. I saw the film at the cinema (check out my movie haiku here) and liked it, so look out for my review in due course. And just to whet your appetite, here's an exclusive clip from the film:


I'm hoping this will lead onto further opportunities, but of course I can (and indeed should) always submit more reviews to Eat My Brains website. I'm acutely aware that new boy Sean Cockwell has already reviewed more films in the last month than I've managed all year, and I've got a couple of screeners in my DVD pile (for Broken and Vampire Diary) which I really ought to review. I'm keen to get back into writing about films again, it's just my hectic work schedule (64 hours overtime clocked up last month) and social life that limits my free time at the moment... but hey, the passion is there, so fingers crossed - there will be more film reviews coming soon.

No comments: