Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006 Review - Films of the Year

Right, I'm all tied-up later tonight so thought I'd better get this one posted bright and early. My final list is going to cover my favourite - and least favourite - films from the past twelve months... And I've had a lot of films to choose from this year, even more than in 2005!

(2005 Winner - DiG!)

Best films of 2006:
  1. Children Of Men
  2. Pan's Labyrinth
  3. The Departed
  4. Severance
  5. Sheitan
  6. Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
  7. Clerks 2
  8. The Host
  9. Lady Vengeance
  10. Art Of The Devil 2

Worst films of 2006:
  1. The Wicker Man
  2. Ultraviolet
  3. Basic Instinct II
  4. Snoop Dogg's Hood Of Horror
  5. The Black Dahlia
Tomorrow: I'm going to publish a handy index of all the movie haikus for the films that I've seen at the cinema this year.

No comments: