Monday, June 26, 2006

A little glimpse of Sunshine

Sunshine cast (l-r): Chris Evans, Hiroyuki Sanada, Cliff Curtis, Michelle Yeoh, Benedict Wong, Rose Byrne and Cillian Murphy

I've been following the progress of Danny Boyle's new movie Sunshine for some time now. If you check out the film's lovely website you'll see that they've now posted an exclusive first look at the film which mixes some early footage with an introduction by Danny Boyle. The film is currently in post-production and is due to open worldwide in March 2007.

In other Sunshine news, I managed to pick up this cap (left) off eBay the other week for only 99 pence (plus £1 p&p) - according to Gia these caps were especially made for Danny Boyle, Andrew MacDonald and Alex Garland to give out to the crew as Christmas presents. Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you get nits off that hat!

Anonymous said...

About that cap, did you find any others up for sale? I'm extremely interested in getting one for myself. My email address is moviees@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.