Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lazy Days

Think About The Love concert at Thapae Gate

I'm really enjoying just goofing off and doing nothing here in Chiang Mai; it's a nice way to relax before I hit Bangkok at the end of the week. On Sunday evening there was a big outdoor concert at Thapae Gate which was being broadcast on one of the local television channels - no idea who was actually singing but I stayed and watched for a couple of songs.


Fon & me at the Happy Bar

I caught up with Roy and some of his friends at What's Up then spent the remainder of the evening watching the football over at the Happy Bar with Fon. Yesterday I went out to the Airport Plaza with Sean where we saw Dangerous Flowers at the cinema. Justin & Bim got back after their trip to Om Koi so I wanted to catch up with them, however yesterday happened to be a big Buddhist holiday so all of the bars were closed... nevertheless we were able to sit drinking Beer Chang all night at the Blue Sky Garden as it's a restaurant!

Today I shall be celebrating Valentine's Day by watching Ghost Of Valentine over at the Major Cineplex.

Btw, if you're expecting an email from me at the moment then I apologise but I have been unable to access my Lyocs account for the past couple of days.

No comments: