Friday, December 23, 2005

Sincerely Kate

It's my last afternoon at work before Christmas and I've been randomly blogging, seeking inspiration. I pinched this little Q&A from Kate's blog...

my name is: not soulmining

childhood ambition: to be a writer

fondest memory: nine months in cape town when I was six years old

soundtrack: twenty years of vinyl & cds

retreat: a good book

wildest dream: travelling the world with my best friend

proudest moment: graduating in brighton

biggest challenge: lack of confidence

alarm clock: hello kitty

perfect day: a good movie, hanging out with loved ones, live music

first job: stock room in woolworths

indulgence: world cinema

last purchase: ong-bak on dvd

favorite movie: dazed and confused

inspiration: other people's words

my life: is only just beginning

No comments: