Thursday, December 15, 2005

Play It Cool In December

I've been listening to a lot more music this past month and have been spoilt for choice with my top five picks for December. Narrowly missing the cut were Gorillaz, Tristan Prettyman, The Decemberists, Bird, Athlete and Bloc Party, but maybe they'll feature next month if I'm still listening to them then... here's my top five CDs then:
  • Madonna - Confessions On A Dancefloor (Warner Bros)
  • The Dissociatives - The Dissociatives (Eleven)
  • Erin McKeown - We Will Become Like Birds (Parlophone)
  • The Brian Jonestown Massacre - We Are The Radio (Tee Pee)
  • The Beta Band - The Best Of - Music (Regal)

With any luck Arcade Fire will be in January's list!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ahh if I'd know my recommendations had a chance of getting on the list I would have given you those CD's earlier!