Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sheep's Heels

Justin and me, out of focus

Justin is flying out tomorrow to spend the next five months living in Thailand, so yesterday we got together, along with Andy and Gary, for an eight hour drinking binge.

Aaaah, lunchtime drinking. Always conducive to the important questions of the day, like these ones...

How come Andy's photos are out of focus when he's a professional photographer?

Is XXXXX XXX really homophobic?

Who's seen Dave's plums?

If Andy invented chamois shorts then would people shine car windscreens at street corners using their backsides?

Should the apostrophe in "sheep's heels" remain in the same place even when you're referring to multiple sheep?

Did my ex-girlfriend have a bit of a 'tache? (Gee, thanks guys)

I smoked a cigarette for the first time in two years. And ate a whole jam roly-poly when I got home.

F*** knows how I didn't have a raging hangover this morning.

Have a great trip, Justin.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

As the plural of sheep is sheep the apostrophe doesn't move. But I told you that already! I just like saying sheep a lot.

Sounds like a fun evening, damn you for the non hangover!