Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 Review - Films of the Year

Okay, so my final list is going to cover my favourite - and least favourite - films from the past twelve months... And I've had a lot of films to choose from this year!

(2004 Winner - Oldboy)

Best films of 2005:

  1. DiG!
  2. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
  3. The Devil's Rejects
  4. The Descent
  5. Wolf Creek
  6. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
  7. Sin City
  8. 2046
  9. Into The Blue
  10. Closer
Oddly enough, DiG! was the one film that I didn't actually see at the cinema, as I'd already imported the US DVD by the time it got released in the UK.

Worst films of 2005:

  1. Revolver
  2. Stealth
  3. xXx2:The Next Level
  4. The Dukes Of Hazzard
  5. Cursed
Tomorrow: I'm going to publish a handy index of all the films that I've seen at the cinema this year.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am totally not surprised but i have only seen 2 of your top 10 this year!

Happy New Year!

soulmining said...

Ahhh, but which two films were they... are more importantly, did you enjoy them?

Happy New Year to you too!