Saturday, April 15, 2006

Play It Cool in April

It's been a slightly weird start to 2006 musically for me as for some reason I really seem to be struggling to discover any new music that grabs me... I've hardly bought any CDs this year, and the ones that I have purchased have generally been on release for a while and I've only picked them up as they're on special offer - Fopp and Music Zone are doing some great deals week in, week out since establishing themselves in Brighton. So here's what I've been playing this past month... maybe there'll be some new music to celebrate next month?
  • Longview - Mercury (14th Floor)
  • Serena Maneesh - Serena-Maneesh (Honeymilk)
  • Feeder - Pushing The Senses (Echo)
  • Frou Frou - Details (Island)
  • Brakes - Give Blood (Rough Trade)

No comments: