Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Play It Cool in May

A bumper crop of CDs to wade through this month as I took home a major haul of cheap singles and promos from the most recent Record Fair at Brighton Centre. Also getting a lot of airplay these past few weeks has been the likes of Aimee Mann, Raissa, Kate Nash, Sidecar Kisses, Gossip, Mark Ronson, Calvin Harris and Midlake. But these are the five discs that have been dominating my stereo this month:
  • Chungking - Stay Up Forever (Institute)
  • Feist - The Reminder (Polydor)
  • Viva Voce - Loves You (Full Time Hobby)
  • The Little Ones - Sing Song (Heavenly)
  • Bjork - Volta (One Little Indian)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I saw that Feist one on the tv and thought that it would be just my sort of thing.

The fact that you have it would seem to indicate that I could be right. I shall go forth and purchase!