Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nerina Pallot at Regents Park Open Air Theatre

Edited 11/09: Have just found this photo taken by naughty boy Adz!

Something a little bit different on Sunday night... Dave and I went up to Regents Park in the afternoon to watch Nerina Pallot play at the Open Air Theatre. What a lovely venue tucked away amongst the greenery and duck ponds... and the weather stayed fine too! We had the best seats in the house (front centre) but unfortunately weren't allowed to take any photographs :( Nerina was wearing her posh red frock and high heels and played a 16 song set with her band, including a couple of new songs Everything's Illuminated and Heidi which sounded amazing. Another fine concert performance for a late Summer's eve, just a shame I can't share any pics with you... (well, okay I can now thanks to Adz!)

1 comment:

Adam said...

Narina was great, shame we didn't know we were there at the same time, maybe next time! I thought the support act was good too - John something or whoever he was

Feel free to use my photo as you wish, I sneakily took it while some security guard was scowling at me!