Monday, March 27, 2006

Random Monday Things

Hey, it's Monday 27th today so happy birthday Courtney, I hope you have a fun and alcohol-fuelled day... everyone go and visit her site and be nice to her!

We had a big chuckle this morning at work when we found out why Dom had turned up an hour late... guess who'd forgotten to put his clock forward an hour on Sunday morning? Dom had to buy us all pies as punishment, mmmmm.






I sorted out my Bic vs. Nerina dilemma today. I've decided to see Bic Runga at the Spiegeltent in May since she's on tour promoting a new album Birds (which I've just ordered) and I'm going to see Nerina Pallot at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre in September instead. Cool.

Finally, the Massive Attack 'best of' CD Collected is released today so please go and buy the special edition double CD / DVD version as my friend Debbie sings vocals on the track Joy Luck Club. Thanks!

4 comments:

YYZ Girl said...

Aww...thanks!

YYZ Girl said...

Oops you got my link on my name wrong. Missed the underscore. How dare there be another butterfly karma in the universe!

soulmining said...

Whoops! Sorry 'bout that... I'll change it tomorrow. Bloody Mac doesn't give me the option to do anything fancy on Blogger... grrrr.

In the meantime you can always use the link in the 'cool blogs' section, dear readers!

P.S. My mate Jim thinks you're hot!! lol

YYZ Girl said...

Haha, tell him thanks;)