Friday, March 03, 2006

Bright Lights, Big City



The bright lights of Soi Cowboy

Brrrrrr! I'm back in the real world again now but here's one last lingering glance back at the place I left behind. My last couple of days in Bangkok were very relaxed after the hustle and bustle of the BKKIFF and it was nice to just unwind, especially as Dave and Sean had come down from Chiang Mai to join me. On the Monday night Dave and I went over to The Londoner pub to meet up with Paul Spurrier which worked out nicely as we got there just in time for happy hour! After sinking a few pints - yes, proper pints - Paul suggested we move on to Rawhide on Soi Cowboy, so we piled in a taxi and had one drink in there before all going our separate ways.

Sean outside Suzi Wong


Me & Daow

Dave was sparked out on Tuesday so declined to partake in another night of alcohol-fuelled mayhem. Instead I went drinking with Daow at the Shark bar before we met up with Sean at Penny Black, and later moved on to Suzi Wong and finally the Black & White bar. A grand last night out!

No comments: