Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More Cool Blogs!

I've just added a couple more links to the site...

The Pen is Mightier than the Spork

www.jamesmoran.blogspot.com

Back in August last year I went to a preview screening of the film Creep which was notable for two reasons: 1) There was a really witty Q&A with director Christopher Smith; and 2) I got to meet the very lovely star of the film, Franka Potente. Smith has just started work on his second feature entitled Severance, and the screenplay has been written by FrightFest regular James Moran. His blog covers the struggles of trying to make it as a budding scriptwriter, and of course you can also keep right up to date with the progress of Severance. Check it out!

Ebay The Pony

www.ebaythepony.blogspot.com

Yes, I've set up a sister site to showcase all the "great bargains" that I'm flogging on eBay. If I could only get eBay to list my stuff properly in the first place then I wouldn't need to set up a website to display all the photos of my items, but... f*cking eBay grrrrr grrrrr!

No comments: