Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Return of the Mac

At long last I've managed to get my hands on a PC. In fact, it's Stephen's old Power Mac G4 which I used to use back in our Coldean days. I've yet to get broadband set up, and I'm sure it will take me a while to get used to the Mac's different software, but at least I can watch my new DVD of The Mighty Boosh in bed now.

In other news I have finally written up all my FrightFest reviews and added my little haikus (just keep scrolling down and you'll see they've all been filled in). Admittedly the reviews are largely culled from my Eat My Brains feature, but what do you expect? These include such new releases as Red Eye, Wolf Creek, Land Of The Dead and Night Watch, so check 'em out. Maybe things can get back to normal around here now...

No comments: