Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Having a Technical...

I feel I should apologise for the lack of regular postings here over the past fortnight. Taking on the responsibilty of writing for Eat My Brains has had the knock on effect that I subsequently have had no free time to post anything on here - well, not whilst work continues to be as manic as it is right now. It's nearly ten days on from FrightFest and I'm still writing up my main feature, and yes, I do realise that I've still got all those haikus and reviews to go back and fill in...

Then once that's done, there's even more movies to post reviews for... currently The Dukes Of Hazzard, The Cave and The 40 Year Old Virgin.

I'm supposed to be getting a Mac at home soon... it can't arrive quickly enough at this rate!

Anyway, thanks for listening - normal, more regular updates, will resume shortly - I hope.

No comments: